October isn’t the only spooky time of year. In spring comes fog and what comes with fog? Ghosts. FACT. So…I want to hear your ghost stories! And to that end, I’ve put together some paranormal “Never Have I Ever” prompts for you guys.
I’ll be posting a spooky anecdote every day for a week starting on Friday, April 13th. If you’d like to join in, please do! If you use these prompts to write or draw something, send me a link and I’ll check them out. Feel free to leave your ghost stories in the comments too.
No rules for this, just a lot of fun. Onto the prompts!
Never Have I Ever:
- …seen a ghost and thought it was a real person.
- …woken up in the middle of the night and seen something in my room.
- …gone ghost hunting.
- …had any experiences at 3am, the Witching Hour.
- …heard my name called when no one was there.
- …been in a haunted house for real.
- …seen a Shadow Figure.
That’s all of them. Go, my spooky friends! Write, draw, create! I’ll circle back with you in two weeks.
Leave a Reply